Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shell Houston Open

Today is the first of my 7 days off. Normally this day almost doesn't exist because I'm exhausted and I sleep most of it away. Today I was very productive though. I cleaned for 4 HOURS! I am counting that as activity. I feel like I really accomplished something. I am not much of a housekeeper so this really is a big deal for me. Tomorrow is Stephen and my date day. He is taking me to the Shell Houston Open! I am really excited. We will get to see a beautiful golf course, some famous golfer's and we will get lots of activity as it entails quite a bit of walking. It will be very fun. We're hoping to hook up with his Dad and Stepmother for dinner. Glad I saved my 35 weekly points....I plan on enjoying them after all that walking. Hey, maybe I will even take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment