Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Did It!!

Well, I kept my word and I went to the gym today. I did not go when I left work yesterday morning as I had planned. I was feeling very fussy after fighting with my chemistry analyzers for 2 hours. All I wanted to do was go crawl in bed, which I did. I woke up earlier than usual and Stephen asked me to meet him for lunch. I decided that if I was going to lunch, I would HAVE to go to the gym afterward...and I did! I know it's just one day and that continuing to exercise is whats always been my downfall, but I am feeling pretty determined. And as an added bonus my sweet husband came up to the hospital tonight just to bring me a beautiful yellow rose...for his best friend. He really is my best friend, and the best husband ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment