Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Climbing out of a funk

Tonight is my first night back on my regular schedule at work. It's nice to be here with my friends. It's just the three of us here in the lab. We keep the radio on loud and chit chat while we work. I'm a lucky duck for sure. I couldn't ask for two better chicas to spend my working hours with. I have been in such a funk the last few days. There is really no reason for it except that I was very lazy the past few days and I had every intention of working out. I only managed to do it one day. I am disappointed in myself. I just don't understand why I can't get motivated. I'm slowly healing from the whole "Jose Cruz Pic" incident so I can't exactly use that as and excuse anymore. My honey and I talked about him teaching me to play golf sometime. I really want to find something I will love, something I will look forward to and not dread doing. He loves golf and is really very good. I'm sure he could teach me. It would be something fun for us to do together. I truly need a hobby other than cooking. I'm doing good tracking my points again and trying to be creative and quick when planning my meals. And though I know I could be doing better by getting more activity in my schedule, I am proud that I have lost another lb. Never give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment