Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Getting started

Well, after 2 months of mulling it over I have finally decided to start a weight-loss blog. It has been so inspiring (and often entertaining) to read the blogs of people who have battled food addictions, eating disorders and life-long weight issues. This is going to be a challenge for me though. As a teenager I tried many times to write daily in a diary. It rarely lasted more than 2 weeks. I tried again at the beginning of this year. I even bought myself a very pretty, very girly journal...lasted a month. So now I am going to try it online. Why? Because I spend too much time online trying to find something interesting to read. Now it's up to me to be interesting. Plus I hope to be able to post lots of before and after pictures along the way. And pictures of my cats too because they make me smile. My Sweetheart takes lots of pics of the kitties while I am at work and sends them to me so that I don't feel so homesick. I am doing WW, and have lots of faith in it. Perhaps the faith should be in myself? Hmm. That sounds like something to blog about. Well, I have lots of goals for the next year and I am hoping this blog will keep me accountable. I hope to get to know lots of you, stay more in touch with those who I already have the privilege to know and love. But more than anything I hope to learn and learn more about myself along the way. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment