Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Feeling Positive

I started logging my points again today and am even thinking about going to the gym when I get off at 7 a.m. It sure won't kill me to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes before I head home. This whole change of attitude came from a simple conversation with Stephen about cooking! We will be heading to the Frio River in July and are planning the meal we will be cooking for his family. Each couple takes a night to feed the entire family. Just thinking about being at the Frio sort of jolted me back to reality. I have some goals that I am not going to reach if I don't start exercising! One of those goals is to be simply be more comfortable with myself when we go to the river. It's a real bummer to HATE getting in the river because of how ashamed you are of your body. It's a shame to feel like you have to wear 3/4 inch sleeves and blue jeans in July because you can't wear a sleevless shirt and shorts. SO, I am feeling the determination seeping back into my veins. Looking forward to June and a pretty sundress!

No comments:

Post a Comment