Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pictures

Ok, to be fair the profile picture is not me...its a butterfly. I am not a butterfly, I assure you. I will work on getting some older pictures from before I started WW as well as a few current ones in the next few days. It's hard to wake up in the after noon and hop on the computer when I just want to be lazy until I have to leave for work. That's part of my problem. I can't seem to get motivated to start moving my body. I have the best of intentions, then things start to hurt and I get scared I am going to hurt myself to the point of needing knee surgery at the ripe ole' age of 33. Silly, sure, but I wouldn't think it if a doctor hadn't said "Hey, be careful!" Anywhooo, going to try and get some work done so I can fool around later as long as ER doesn't go and get busy on us. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment