Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Time Flies

It's been over a week so I figure I better get back on the blogging horse. It's been an eventful week but not a fun one. It started with a torrential downpour that flooded 2 of my cars. It took 2 days to dry and clean one of them. The second one was about to get some attention on the 3rd day after the rain but I got an aweful chest cold that I still haven't gotten over. It's a good thing I didn't get to clean my other little car up though because we got another flooding rain last friday and it got water in it again. I was at work and had to wade out into our ER parking lot to move the mustang before IT flooded a second time. Either way now I am certain that anytime there is a chance for rain it's gonna flood and I am going to end up wet, trying to rescue cars. It's not been fun. Being sick helped me lose a few lbs but I have not been following my WW eating plan properly. I've just been lazy but I am ready to start again. I hit the -25 lbs mark and its slowing down, as it did before. That's my fault. I just can't seem to get motivated to exercise. I've used the whole "i'm sick" excuse for a week now. Poor me! Poor me! I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment