Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Another LONG night

Only 3 more nights to go and then I will be happily taking my full 7 days off. The weekends are tough because I don't get to see my sweet husband except for when I crawl into the bed in the morning. But after Sunday it's all downhill. I decided I would make hime Easter dinner today even if it was just for him and his buddy. Popped a ham in the oven before I fell asleep and then woke up 4 hours later to take it out. Tried desperatly to get back to sleep but it just wasn't happening. So on top of being worn out from the last few days I am tired as well. And I didn't eat on program. Well, I stayed within my points but I didn't eat breakfast and that always makes me just ravenous when I actually do eat. I am looking forward to really tracking my points well this week in hopes of a nice 2 or 3 lb. loss by friday. I have been steadily losing a lb. a week but would really like to see a little more this week. The problem is I am not exercising. I just don't understand why this is so hard for me. My heel spurs are always going to hurt, i'm just going to have to live with that. I'm just LAZY. My honey says he is going to take me to the driving range friday, to see if perhaps I could get excited about playing golf. It would be great for both of us! And he even seems excited about teaching me which I find bizzare because I am not a patient learner. I hope I get into it. I want to do something active, but something fun, something I will really look forward to doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment