Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Morning run

No, that doesn't mean I am going out for a jog! At least not yet. We are about to get busy here at work as the night/morning comes to a close. I am very excited about my blog. That is probably pretty evident as I am posting a second time tonight/this morning on the very same day/night that I created the silly thing. I am looking forward to heading home in a few hours, crawling into bed and closing my peepers just as the sun starts to rise. Tomorrow night is our last night of our 7 on...YIPPEE!! It's the best night of the week. Thanks to you guys for taking a peek at what I am doing here. I am going to try to get some pics up by tomorrow night. Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment