Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a while my friend...

Wow, I am terrible at this! It's okay though. I am determined to keep at this blogging thing knowing that eventually it will become second nature. In fact, I vow to blog every night that I am at work. This being day 3 of a very long 9 day stretch means I will have to come up with lots to say. I am really only doing it for my own entertainment as no one else reads but Marian. But that's okay, its fun for all 2 of us! The past few weeks have been good on Weight Watchers and exercising. I have found that the "happy medium" for me is to go to the gym 4 days a week. I have gone 5 days in a row a few times but I tend to suffer more where my feet are concerned. I also had to give up on the treadmill. My doctor warned me that it would be too hard on my feet. Well, as usual I thought I was smarter than he was. I'm not and he was right. There was one day where I was pretty sure I was going to have to call in at work because I simply COULD NOT WALK. So I am dilligently doing all of my cardio on the bicycle. I am pleased, though it does seem a little too much like sitting on my butt. But hey, whatever works! I am officially down 32.5 lbs. I can't really see it. I can feel it though. I feel better. And I know that I am doing the right thing so I will trudge on.

3 comments:

  1. I really wanted to tell you this the other day when we went out. I can SEE it too!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!!(& yes, I'm quoting Dora from Finding Nemo! I'm a nerd like that!)
    Love Ya Girl!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA HA!!!!! That is my new favorite quote!
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say that line to myself ALL OF THE TIME!! It's one of my favorites! When things get tough, just keep swimming! But isn't it disturbing I'm quoting a fish from a Disney movie??? Whatever works - right??!!

    ReplyDelete