Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Crazy computers

It has been a nutty night at work. We have been computer challenged for about 6 hours and that always makes for lots of little things being overlooked. So, I tried to give blood this morning. I have never been able to give blood. I have tried about 5 times. My hematocrit is always too low and it was too low this morning as well. Makes me feel like a reject somehow. I want to help the cute little kids on the commercials too! The girl who screened me gave a t-shirt anyway which makes it feel like I am cheating. It's is really cute and I was glad. Yeah, free t-shirts make me happy. I finally got a real full days sleep today and I felt great when I woke up. An even greater surprise was that it actually rained a little bit! We have been having some aweful heat and are suffering a terrible dry spell so this was really nice despite the fact that it was short lived. I sure wish we could get some rain at the Frio. I believe this is year 2 of the draught up there. Anyway, I have not forgotten that I need to post my picture before the end of the month in order to participate in the "Missouri 60". I just haven't had the opportunity to do it. I guess I could do a mirror pic of myself. I may try if it slows down up here tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment