Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just a quicky

I don't have a lot to say tonight. We've been busy here in the lab for a change. It's good because it makes the night go by faster. Personally I would rather have a slow night so I can sit on my rear and read my book. But that's the laziness in me. I had a good work out this morning. I made myself do a little extra cardio instead of ducking out of the gym as soon as my hour was up. It's funny because I tend to be in a much better mood when a push myself. I don't do it often mind you but I plan on doing it more. I guess it's the endorphins? Not sure, but I am not going to question it. I didn't sleep well at all today. I woke up after being asleep for 4 hours and I couldn't get back to sleep. Needless to say I WILL take a sleepy pill tomorrow and get my 8 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment