Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

So glad it's Sunday

The weekends at work are the hardest. They seem to never end. But it's Sunday night now and we will be on the downhill slide. I haven't wanted to eat very well the last few days. I didn't make it a point to stock up on produce so I am lacking in the veggie department. Eating veggies always makes me feel better so I am going to try and grab a few at the store in the morning. I have been in such a funky mood the last few days and have been unpleasant to my sweet husband for no good reason. Silly work stuff is stressing me out I guess and taking it out on him sure doesn't change anything. But he is the sweetest so I asked for forgiveness and he gave it to me. I am trying to plan a menu for the 4th of July. I have the extreme honor to get to cook for the Hardwick Clan on the 4th of July at the river and I am looking forward to that for sure. Cooking makes me happy, as does eating. So I really have to work my butt off at the gym the next few weeks so I don't fall off the wagon while we are out of town. I am also challenging myself to get up early each day we are there and get some activity points. Even if all I do is go for a walk. This is a new one for me because I have made it a habit to be extremely lazy when we are at the river. Well, other than when I am marathon cooking that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment