Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feeling BLAH...

...comes from missing Stephen. I love my job, and I hate to complain. But it is hard that for 7 nights straight he is sitting at home bored without me and I am up here thinking about how BADLY I want to be home with him. Just 1 more night after tonight. I am really looking forward to the end of June because I am taking 14 days off in a row!! 7 of those days will be spent having fun with the Hardwick clan at Hi Vali. Now, I must admit that I am a little disappointed in myself as far as my goals go. I am definatly not in swimsuit shape yet, and it will be a challenge for me to find some cute summer clothes that I feel confident in. I think I was just trying to rush myself down 50 lbs. I should know that fast won't cut it. But I am still very proud to be getting exercise. I have lost 6 more lbs in the last 4 weeks, which is still very good. Healthy, steady weight loss is the key to long-term success in Weight Watchers. I have had to curb my jogging enthusiasm though. My heel spurs were just too painful. Going to keep trying different things though. Never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment