Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Queen Slacker

I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks now. Things have been a little nutso lately. So to make it short and sweet: I have done very well making it a point to go to the gym and stay there for an hour sweating my butt off. I am jogging about 6 minutes during my 30 minutes on the treadmill. I just had my last session with Karen, my trainer. She kicked my butt in order to leave a lasting impression! I am feeling very positive about things. I have been doing a good job of tracking my points and finding new foods to keep things interesting. My sweet husband has gone 36 days without smoking and I am loving him so very much for it. I am praising God for it. I want to spend as many years as I can loving Stephen and him not smoking tells me that he wants to stick around too. I can't believe that after 3 yrs. of sweet blissful marriage I can still say that I am continually falling in love with him. I am overcome with him, it's a fact. I never imagined that such a wonderful human being could ever love me the way he does...sigh, I miss him when I am working. Can't wait to get done at the gym this morning so I can go crawl in bed beside him and cuddle. After a good hot shower of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment