Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Back to work

Well, it was a short 6 days off. Stephen and I were able to spend 2 whole days together...it was awesome. I stuck to my gym routine and I am so glad to be in a more positive mind-set. I still don't love to work out, but I am really relishing the feeling I get when I jog. I am only able to do it for a minute, then I walk to recover. But in a 35 minute treadmill session I jog 5 minutes, just not all at once. Either way, I am proud of myself and I know that I can do this. I was able to log a 2lb. loss last week and am looking forward to another one when I get home this morning. My little goals are starting to look very attainable. I have found that browsing the internet for clothes I would like to buy in a few months is another source of motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment