Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Snap out of it!!

Could this funk I am in really just be hormones? I don't like to play the "hormone" card but I can't find another excuse for feeling so poopy! I am getting back "on point" as far as my eating and exercising. I did a pretty good job of getting some activity in on vacation which was a BIG accomplishment for me. And the weird thing is I can't even put it in words how I am feeling. Feverish? Achy? Fussy? Sad? All of the above. Well, hopefully it's nothing that a few days off can't cure. I am off for 3 (yippee), then back on for 9 (booooo!). I shouldn't complain, I have a great job. I get to hang out with my friends all night, listen to angry, loud music and complain about other people's stupidity ALL without the watchful eyes of a supervisor. It's really pretty freaking great most of the time. That's all I can come up with for now. I am looking forward to these few days off and HOPEFULLY a better attitude!

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead, play the hormone card!!!! I think everbody gets this way every once in a while & just feels "blah"!! I always feel like this when we come back from the river & back to the daily grind! That's the card I would play!!!
    We're going to have a GREAT time tonight & I bet that will lift the "blah clouds" a little bit.
    Love you,
    Marian

    ReplyDelete