Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Making Days Count...

...that is my challenge for the next few days. I am a terrible procrastinator. There are many things that I have put off and I am at the point where I HAVE to get things done. So rather than whine and cry about how hard it is to get things done when you work a schedule like mine I plan on making my time off count by taking care of business. Cleaning up, putting back together, and getting things checked out (namely my body) is all it's going to be until I go back to work next week. This should alleviate the ho-hum attitude I sport while I am working. Turning 34 means I need to get some things checked out health wise and I know that will put my mind at rest. So I am starting early today with the GYM, and I will report back tomorrow to see what all I accomplished while in a very good frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment