Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Is it REALLY that hard?

No, it's not. It's not so hard to stay diligent and dedicated to a task or project. So why can't I get my act together and blog more often? It's not for lack of time. I have plenty of empty graveyard hours here at work. So, why? Well, I feel like I have been faltering a bit in ALL of my goals and plans and I don't want to talk/blog about it. BUT the only way to get back in the saddle is to think about all the great things that come with a healthier lifestyle. I did go back to the gym last week...once. I went and swam for about 40 minutes, thought I would die, and haven't been back. I am going to go back tomorrow. I will feel so much better. Right now I am feeling so lousy it isn't even worth mentioning. I guess we all struggle with a bit of depression from time to time. So, short and not so sweet but a blog entry none the less. I will update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment