Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Friday...

...I am working and my sweet husband is at the deer lease. I am actually thankful to be at work because I am so terribly lonely for him that I think being at home would be unbearable. Stephen and I do not do "apart" very well. Or we do well for the first few hours but beyond that we are lost.
I am doing good with the swimming! It is such a relief. Today I pushed myself to do a few extra laps. It is an incredible feeling to be in the water. Truly I am on the right path now. And BONUS...my feet aren't killing me! They are still a little tight when I wake up and I still have to spend most of my time in sneakers but I can live with both of those little inconveniences.
It rained lots today but I LOVE rainy days especially when they bring some much needed cooler weather! It almost feels like October outside. Cold weather always lightens my mood. Maybe it's the approach of the holidays? Either way, it's a super nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment